David, one of the people we support, is one of our volunteers at The Info Hub and is one of our recently trained Quality Checkers, and helps to audit support services across Aberdeen City with a view to continual improvement and development.
The Info Hub is funded by Aberdeen City Council and the project aims to create more choices and information for of all Aberdeen’s citizens and aims to be a place where you will be able to find information on events and services in Aberdeen in one place, with an emphasis on inclusion.
The Info Hub aims to:
• Enable people to share ideas on making their community a better place
• Host events that encourage involvement, sharing information and learning new skills
• Enable people to search a calendar to find out what's on by date or activity
• Link in with local communities to make real connections with others
• Help services to work together to create more opportunities for inclusion.
For further information about The Info Hub, call 01224 595685, check out the website at www.theinfohub.org, find The Info Hub on Facebook at the Info Hub Aberdeen.